Thursday, March 8, 2012

Best price Philips Norelco T765 AccuTrim Beard and Moustache Trimmer Reviews

Best Price on Buy Philips Norelco T765 AccuTrim Beard and Moustache Trimmer for Sale Online in USA Shipping with Faster & Saver Special Offer for Season. Available in Stock. Purchase Now Before Price Up.

>>>>> Hello Guest we have Philips Norelco T765 AccuTrim Beard and Moustache Trimmer In Stock Low Prices on Philips Norelco T765 AccuTrim Beard and Moustache Trimmer and PermaShield Coating Save & Easy checkout by Amazon.com .
(gongcontent:B0001HYL0M) Guarantee 100% Satisfaction with Philips Norelco T765 AccuTrim Beard and Moustache Trimmer Our Store have Best Buy

Customer Reviews

3.2 Out Of 5 Stars (49 Customer Reviews)  
Reviews for Philips Norelco T765 AccuTrim Beard and Moustache Trimmer (Health and Beauty) What's unhealthy:

1. It has a single wide-blade that is supposed to be used for each the beard and the moustache. Without a narrow-blade it is very troublesome to outline the line of moustache for the reason that extensive blade lowers at un-intended places too.

2. The blade is so weak that it can not be used to form the define of the beard cleanly. Hairs outside the outline of the beard can not get an in depth minimize.

Why 1 star--For a very powerful thing like this, one may also be either utterly glad or completely un-satisfied, there cannot be anything between the two; nobody likes to spend money and time to accept something mediocre.

Within per week I switched to a different trimmer and I love it very so much. Its Wahl Groomsman XL2, I bought it at Walmart. It has twin blades; and it works nice in trimming and casting off unwanted hairs (the simplest unhealthy factor about that is it's a bit noisy in comparison with Norelco T765).
Reviews for Philips Norelco T765 AccuTrim Beard and Moustache Trimmer (Health and Beauty) I had the previous Norelco introductory adaptation for approximately two yrs. The rechargeable batteries, as differents have no lengthyered, wore out slightly speedy. I handiest use a trimmer about five months of the 12 months and only a few instances every week so I failed to in level of fact use the trimmer sufficient to simplyify it dying so speedy.

Thinking this used to be all just a quirk, I sold this new model to switch the one I threw out. It used to be a complete waste of money!

The biggest issue is the shortage of power in the motor. This factor, even when fully charged, will PULL the hair off your face when you trim too quickly. The blades just are not moving quick sufficient. If you trim slowly you are OK. If you're in a rush and trim fast you're in for a painful shock. I by no means had this drawback with the earlier version or some other beard trimmer for that matter.
Reviews for Philips Norelco T765 AccuTrim Beard and Moustache Trimmer (Health and Beauty) My outdated Norelco trimmer just gave out on me, after eight yrs.
I've had the t765 for roughly four months now, and I'm very happy
with it. It trims my beard and stash effortlessly, and a single
charge closings very lengthy. This adaptation is somewhat smaller than my
last trimmer, it can be very light, and fits effectively in my hand.
If the t765 remainings half of so long as my outdated trimmer, I'll be happy!
For $20.

1 comment:

1. Great !!! This is so phenomenal!!!That is very impressive! Epillators & Trimmers are gorgeous and amazing. I love it. You really did a super job with the Epillators & Trimmers! I use to do buy online Epillators & Trimmers as its time saving.

ReplyDelete